Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Installation @ Gen Art Fresh Faces Show


So, here it is...my installation for the 2008 Gen Art Fresh Faces show! I knew I wanted bright pops of color, so I threw in some reindeer moss and peacock feathers. But what especially made the display was the 40's shoe cabinet I found at Scout. I almost lost this incredible find to a couple of folks that were doing some serious debating about a couple of pieces at the counter. While I was mentally willing them to pick the other choice with all my, um telepathic might, it might have just been my creepy and unwelcoming demeanor that made them pick the other piece and get away from me as quickly as possible. Now, it's happily sitting in my studio.

With all my close family and friends at the show, I have to say, it was quite the special night.
posted by tokicollection @ 9:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Contact
Stores
Press
  • Lucky Magazine
  • InStyle
  • Daily Candy
  • Audrey Magazine
  • Chicago Tribune
  • CS Magazine
Friends
Give
Archive



Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz