Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Stripped.....

Call it morbid, call it strange, but I can't help but be fascinated by bones, skulls, taxidermy, and the like. If you've read some of my previous blog posts, this won't come as a surprise to you. So, when I came across the artwork of Hyung Koo Lee in Theme Magazine, I was ecstatic. So much so, that I ripped an illustration from his Animatus series out of the magazine, framed it, and put it next to my other favorite pieces of artwork in my studio (far right image).

I suppose this is what Bugs Bunny's skeleton would look like. Why is he so scared?

Just recently, I discovered Michael Paulus' artwork and I have to say, he has taken Hello Kitty to another level. Her dome is quite big, no?
posted by tokicollection @ 9:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Contact
Stores
Press
  • Lucky Magazine
  • InStyle
  • Daily Candy
  • Audrey Magazine
  • Chicago Tribune
  • CS Magazine
Friends
Give
Archive



Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz