Friday, September 12, 2008
Nature at it's finest....
As I write these blog posts, I question what relevance it has to my jewelry. A lot of times there is absolutely no connection. While I will sprinkle the in's and out's of my jewelry life throughout this blog, it's also a place where anything goes. If it interests, inspires, or shocks me, there is a good chance it's going to be written about.

So, today, I'd like to share an article that I read a couple of days ago. For those of you that don't believe animals are intelligent beings, you may think again after you read this story about altruistic dolphins filmed in Korea. As one dolphin was following behind in a group of hundreds of them (due to breathing problems), 4-5 dolphins repeatedly pushed the dying dolphin to the surface to help her breathe. Although the story ends sadly, it demonstrate nature at it's finest. Click here for the full article.

And, if you're into animal rights issue as much as I am, you'll take the time to check out this organization (Save Japan Dolphins) that is campaigning to end the slaughter of dolphins in Taiji.
posted by tokicollection @ 9:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Contact
Stores
Press
  • Lucky Magazine
  • InStyle
  • Daily Candy
  • Audrey Magazine
  • Chicago Tribune
  • CS Magazine
Friends
Give
Archive



Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz