Friday, August 29, 2008
Hungry hungry hippo.....
So, I've been asked to be a guest blogger on my homie's food blog, Elizabites. For many many years, we have explored numerous cities together, both far and near, to satisfy, what we call our "four stomachs" (it's pretty self explanatory...we like to eat). As a food writer, she is invited to restaurant openings, meet some incredible chef's, as well as dine at their table. Lucky me, I get to go along for the ride sometimes! While most of our epicurean adventures are stateside, we've also traveled far to feed our appetite. Prague, was one of those destinations.

My previous collection was heavily inspired by the places I visited while in Prague (ex. Kutna Hora Project, An Ode to Arms & Armory). Going to the bone church in Kutna Hora blew my mind and all I wanted to do was create a whole line of bone shaped jewelry! Ok, so what does this have to do with a hungry hungry hippo? Nothing, except for the fact that Prague is where I discovered my favorite hungry hippo of all time. KINDER HIPPO!

What is Kinder Hippo you ask? Well, you'll have to find out at Elizabites and since Elizabites is a food blog, it's obviously some kind of food.

So, as a little teaser to my guest bloggin', please enjoy the following video and Happy Labor Day Weekend!
posted by tokicollection @ 11:54 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 29, 2008 at 12:44 PM, Blogger Josh Kaplan said…

    Kinder Hippos are tasty. Perhaps you can make a porcelain kinder hippo broach?

     
  • At August 29, 2008 at 1:04 PM, Blogger LG said…

    Toki,
    I can't wait to feature your expert write-up on the best thing we ate in Praha-the Kinder Hippo. I know my readers are going to want to know where to find the hips stateside, so be sure to let them know. But it's actually worth a trip to Prague to experience the cookie/candy/cuteness themselves.
    Elizabites

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Contact
Stores
Press
  • Lucky Magazine
  • InStyle
  • Daily Candy
  • Audrey Magazine
  • Chicago Tribune
  • CS Magazine
Friends
Give
Archive



Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz