Thursday, February 7, 2008
Official Debut....
So, I was starting to feel a little like the boy (or girl, rather) who cried wolf. But, I kid you not....the website is up and running! Please go to www.tokicollection.com and take a look!  I'd love to hear your comments about the site.  I must give props again to my talented friends who made this site possible.  Big ups to my web designer (& Pink Berry cohort), Tomo, Dave (my web programmer whom I've never met), and Jay Lewis for his wicked photography skills.

I'm also happy to announce that there is a small shop section to the site. Here you'll find web only exclusives and I'll be rotating the styles frequently, so definitely check back often! And since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, I posted some special treats that were inspired by this day.

Available at the SHOP site for a limited time!


Available exclusively at p45, one of my favorite boutiques in Chicago!
posted by tokicollection @ 12:56 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Contact
Stores
Press
  • Lucky Magazine
  • InStyle
  • Daily Candy
  • Audrey Magazine
  • Chicago Tribune
  • CS Magazine
Friends
Give
Archive



Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz